Your maze game is getting more and more sophisticated. Let’s see if you can now add enemies on patrol and maybe power-up items too. For this project you will need to understand how to use variables (in the Data category) as well as clones (in the Control category).
A few video tutorials here may be useful guidance:
- Detecting when two different sprites collide
- Introduction to clones
- Using a variable to start and stop cloning
Debugging advanced concepts can be a great way to practice challenging new blocks:
As a Level 3 project, try creating some tutorials rather than just watching them:
- Create a short YouTube tutorial explaining a concept or trick in Scratch.
- Write a blog post to share with the next students who will take this class. What tips could you share that will help them out?
- Code an example project to add to the practice section in Level 1 or Level 2.